SHOP - HONEY
It just got easier!
Free Delivery of any Size and Quantity to our surrounding Counties of …
- Steuben County, NY
- Schuyler County, NY
- Chemung County, NY
- Bradford County, PA
- Tioga County, PA
When you add your zip code into our shopping cart it will be $0 Shipping!
Call or Text for any questions
- Basswood Honey – Made from the basswood or linden tree blossoms, an herbal class honey, simple refreshing sweetness with a mild minty aftertaste and aroma. White to light amber in color. An all-purpose honey.
- Clover Honey – Clover honey is light colored tending toward light amber depending upon where it is harvested. Its aroma is delicate, sweet and flowery with hints of freshly cut grass or hay; suggestive of spicy cinnamon and plums. Its taste is clean, mild and very sweet that lingers in the mouth.
- Spring Wildflower Honey – Dandelion, fruit tree blossoms along with other wildflowers like Russian olive contribute to this floral class honey. Mild flavor with a simple sweetness and thinner body. Dark versions have a hint of maple flavor. Light to medium amber in color. Good all-purpose honey.
- Summer Wildflower Honey – A mixed source honey made from flowers blooming in June and July such as clovers, sumac, vetch and basswood trees. In the herbal class with a complex sweetness and full body. Flavor starts out light then becomes earthy or slightly spicy.
- Wildflower (Dark) – It is a monofloral honey, dark in color and rich with nutrients. It has a strong “earth” attribute and is best described as a cross between maple syrup, Buckwheat Honey and light molasses.
- Goldenrod Honey – Goldenrod honey has been described with a variety of color and taste descriptions. Our goldenrod honey is a light to medium honey in color and has a bit of a bite to it. Our customers who buy this honey tell us they like it for their allergy issues since goldenrod honey is taken off very late in the season when goldenrod is primarily the only plant in bloom. Mead makers love it for making their batches of mead.